Joomla 3.9.11 is now available. This is a security fix release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses one security vulnerability and contains over 25 bug fixes and improvements.
What's in 3.9.11?
Joomla 3.9.11 includes one security vulnerability fix and several bugs and improvements, including:
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - Hardening com_contact contact form (affecting Joomla 1.6.2 through 3.9.10) More information »
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Custom Fields: Fix language strings/unknown columns/sorting #25476
- Creating categories on the fly with numbers #25024
- Fix database schema checker for MySQL 8 #25658
- Tree sorting in templates file tree #25792
- Improved PHP 7.4 compatibility #25784
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
New InstallationsDownload Joomla 3.9.11
English (UK), 3.9.11 Full Package
Upgrade PackagesUpgrade Packages
Joomla 3 upgrade packages
Note: Please read the update instructions before updating.
Remember… Please clear your browser's cache after updating.
Found a bug? Report it on the Joomla Issue Tracker.
Questions? See the documentation wiki for FAQ’s regarding the 3.9.11 release.